- Park hours – dawn to dusk
- All trash is carry in, carry out
- Dogs are welcome. They must be leashed at all times except in the designated off-leash area in the East Meadow. Dog policies
- No hunting, trapping or firearms
- No fires except by special permit
- No camping except by special permit
- Stay on the designated trails in the forested area
- Biking, horseback riding, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing are permitted in open areas and on existing trails only.
- No type or classification of motorassisted or motorized bicycles (E-bikes) is allowed to be used in the park.
- Authorized vehicles may cross the covered bridge for the purpose of unloading, re-loading and handicapped drop off only. Vehicles must be returned immediately to the parking area.
Due to a number of complaints regarding horse manure left on the trail, we are instituting a policy for manure removal. There is a manure fork directly behind our portelets for your use. Please return following your ride, or have another person responsible for pick up. We want everyone to enjoy their visit at the park and welcome your help. Please call the Park District or email us at 899-2693 or jupdistrict@ with any questions. gmail.com